Comparing subs, Fi SSD vs Fi BTL vs DD?

nope all gone til march and you need either a ss basket or a titanium basket ,because the motor is sooooo heavy. i got a mayhem 12 i'll sell you tek which is the better model made by the same company,ascendant / fi
oh he changed his mind again? last i talked to him a couple months ago he said no more lvl 6 baskets cause they just cost too much to make.

nope all gone til march and you need either a ss basket or a titanium basket ,because the motor is sooooo heavy. i got a mayhem 12 i'll sell you tek which is the better model made by the same company,ascendant / fi
AFAIK they use that basket since they use 10" spiders. That motor isn't any heavier than Shocker Sig and I've used that on a few different baskets.

LV6 is pretty impressive for 4" coil motor (though recones are horribly expensive).

Really pretty much the same as TRF, TSNS, and other 4hp variants. A friend of mine had some problems with coil formers breaking (at 5K) then folded a cone at 10K. IMO for the money there's better to be had, or you can build your own 4hp to fit your needs better.

I've tested tripple stack BTL and wasn't too impressed. The neos are pretty sweet though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.