comp set up *pics*

albarran9
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
AR
what do you guys think of my comp set up? should i leave my tweets like they are or face them twards the glass? The guy who had my car befor, had rainbow comps and he said that he had his tweets face twards the glass for reflection of sound?

i really didnt want to drill holes in the door, since i might sell the car later on and upgrade cars. it a 95 civic, small car so it realy not that far away from the mid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...

About this thread

albarran9

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
albarran9
AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date