comments on future set up!!!

netherland24
5,000+ posts

camry
dallas
alright well it wont be hooked up for another 4 weeks or so but i started my order and all today.

which of these would u go with as far as HU wise, i have these all in my possesion

- Alpine 9815

- Alpine 9831

- Eclipse 5444

- 2 L7 Kicker 12's New dual 4ohm

- Viper 2500.1 wired at 4ohm to get 1500 watts

- Alpine 545 (05 model) 4 channel amp

- Next audio ALS16-com components up front

- Alpine R type components back

- 100 square feet of mat

also what do u think about a epicenter added?

also which optima battery should i add? be specific..

and what alternator size amperage wise would you guys say is good.

i would probably go with the eclipse. when you say which optima is this as a second battery or under the hood? if a 2nd battery i recommend a yellowtop D31 commercial battery

well i am going to be running around 2000watts all together and it has a 130 amp alternator now. but i will look in too a 200+ amp alternator with a yellow top under the hood.

well i am going to be running around 2000watts all together and it has a 130 amp alternator now. but i will look in too a 200+ amp alternator with a yellow top under the hood.

i would look into the 200 amp alt before the battery. i'm gonna be running an orion 2500D and pg ti500.4 and i have searched but could not find any reason to add an optima under the hood. i'm adding a yellowtop in the trunk, but i don't see the need to pay so much for a battery under the hood.

so a red top isnt gona change anything correct? or a die hard GOLD? casue i have the die hard gold ready to use.

i would just use the die hard. i have asked that question so many times and never got a good answer on why an optima is better for under the hood then a good everstart or something.

alright will keep that then what size alternator???

i would just go for 250 amp. since you are running your amp at 4 ohms you will be all right with 200 amp, but if you decide to run it at 2 ohm you might want the extra power in the alt.

I have a die hard gold and its never failed me running over a kilowatt for the past 6 months. I can play music at a moderate volume for over an hour without it dying

IMO a red op will do just as good as a yellow top and is a lil cheaper.....i have a 110amp stock alt with 2 red tops and my voltage is a steady 13v with around 2000w rms daily......4 awg wire....

I would go with the Eclipse deck. I have heard systems with epicenters many years ago. On some stuff, it sounded better, on others it didn't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.