Coming back into Car Audio, help me on my new front stage.

Participant count
  • Participant list
THe W205 isn't active capable.
No need to use the crossovers if you buy a proper component set. It will come with some. Alpine Type-R are an option if you can get them at cost.

Speakers will only sound a good as the install. If you want it to sound great, spend more effort on install than speakers.
Thanks for the answer on the w205. Yea i will most likely just end up with a completely new set. Yea i get the type R components for dirt cheap, and those kenwood components for like $60, lol. i still dont think they will be loud/clear enough for my taste.

The install will be great, trust me. I have a GREAT shop in conyers, ga i go to to install my door speakers.

look at my signature ,my set up will be just what you want and need .i run 200+ watts rms on mine each side .the es 010 tweets ,es 6mo mids and the es200 us these mids crossovers.and you can add the upstage tweets if you like too.ES 010

ES 200US.htm

Es-6mo Cdt Audio 6.5" 2-way Pro Component Speakers Mids Tweeters Crossovers - Car Speakers and Subwoofers - DealTime these mids
Can you pm me a price for all 3 shipped to 30253?

btw this is the amp i will be using, most likely. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29816_Kicker-DX400.4-11DX400.4.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.