Colorado Wall Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mxman38
10+ year member

Hey guys, im still kinda new here, anyway i thought id share a couple pics of my wall build.

i did some more work today, i still have to to my trim panels which will each hold a set of RF components for rear fill. I will most likely do half inch mdf for it, not 100% sure how its all going in, i also have to carpet the enclosure, but t think im giong to go vinly, and i have some nice black paint thats going in the portts.

So i still have to do alotta touching up.. and get a reverse camera( it ***** not being able to see out the rear window)

so, alotta work still left, i guess i dont need a rear view mirror anymore. But im open to any suggestions or whatever you may have to say. It is alot louder and slamms the lows, im really excited and im hoping i can hit a 150... i was 3.5 db's off last time but, definately hair tricks are easy to accomplish now. lol

enjoy

my friend set my components that have a screw sticking out and i bumped it and scratched my truck

DSC00200.jpg

a little sideways, but it was a **** snug fit, i scratched my headliner before we realize that we hadda come in through the front door.

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

Trim panels( the box isnt aligned here due to the legs not being on

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

trim panels sideways, not the prettiest but ill make sure i cut them smooth

DSC00205.jpg

bored

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Tinted front windsheild.

DSC00182.jpg

Looks like fun! I am actually deciding on the equipment I will be using in my Colorado. Keep us informed on the progress.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.