w7 8" ... want to do something different

Participant count
  • Participant list

sholiz
10+ year member

145.6dB ...
Michigan
don't want to do any normal box for one, was thinking an infinate baffle or 4th/6th order ... try something new for a decent SQ woofer and do a SQ install in my friends car. can ajust amp depending on power handeling issues as no woofer amp is bought yet, 300/4 for mids, maybe another 300/4 to set a good stage later on with some 3-way's and components in A pillars

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you saying that I should replace the jack on the headunit with a wire instead? Is that fairly simple? I'd imagine you would just need to make...
As long as you don't overpower them, there is no danger of harming your gear, once you get a new sub so they are both the same, you will likely...
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
THIS IS THE SAME AS THIS: One coil + to the other coil - (on each). The other + & - to the terminal block. Terminal blocks wired straight...

About this thread

sholiz

10+ year member
145.6dB ...
sholiz
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date