***Cleanest System Setups!!! Take A Lesson From This Vid!!!***

They must have gotten they're new Wal-Mart credit card! Finaly some white boys who know how to throw together a good setup!

Ok, but seriously, I can sort of understand a couple of kids putting something like this together for fun with a lack of money or knowledge. BUT WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO POST A VIDEO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO MAKE FUN OF!!!! I guess I shouldn't make fun of the mentally ratarded.

**** second guy has a capacitor and his voltage still drops to 12.2.....He must have installed it wrong. lulz I love how his box doesnt fit in the trunk just sitting on an angle like that. Everyone needs to post more vids like these soo hilarious.

*Waits for someone to say something about his daughter as this is CA.com*

"Done on a budget" **** look on ebay or something **** even I am selling two JL 12's for 110 bucks with box. Thats a budget
its only kool if they're 2 different model JLs. That way u can put them to the ultimate head-to-head performance test when u put them in the same box

It's wonderful that he reminds us that he's on a budget at the end of the video. There for a minute I thought I was looking at some high end gear.
Yeah it's funny though. I counted 12+ unique subs in there. If he saved his money and didn't buy those super high farad capacitors, he'd have money to have something halfway decent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.