Class question

so i wont have any fuses on my 1/0 i will just have 3 60 amp fuses in between my secondary batt and my amp?
right....your 1/0 run from your battery up front will go straight to the battery in back, and the 1/0 from the battery in the back to the amp will be fused with 3 60 amp fuses in parallel

This ***** as to I have already cut the 1/0 and ran all the fuses so I hope its not to short now.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif .. I will come up with somethin and you will see me at Casper! Thanks for your help man

Wow ok i didnt know it had changed that much..Allow me to do some figuring i will get you taken care of josh..So how is the cone area figured i will research myself but if anyone can answer quick please chime in..

Wow ok i didnt know it had changed that much..Allow me to do some figuring i will get you taken care of josh..So how is the cone area figured i will research myself but if anyone can answer quick please chime in..
10(fusing) + (cone area) = (pressure class #)

(cone area) = (pi)(radius)^2

i think i got this done.. lakota correct me if im wrong.. but the 2 runs of 1/0 will not be fused from main batt to rear batt.. and the wire from second batt to amp will be fused with (total of 80 amps) in AGU fuses...

Thanx lakota got this figured now for my boy tuesday we will get his **** fixed and ready to compete..If i make some plates to fit in place of the fuses will that disqualify him and just put a single 150 between rear battery and amp...

Thanx lakota got this figured now for my boy tuesday we will get his **** fixed and ready to compete..If i make some plates to fit in place of the fuses will that disqualify him and just put a single 150 between rear battery and amp...
has to be less than 80 amps..

i think i got this done.. lakota correct me if im wrong.. but the 2 runs of 1/0 will not be fused from main batt to rear batt.. and the wire from second batt to amp will be fused with (total of 80 amps) in AGU fuses...
Just call me Ben:laugh: Yes, the fuses must be the closest thing to the amp. You can run a combined total of 80A of fusing and only use two fuses for S2.

Ex. of combinations:

1 - 80A fuse

2 - 40A fuses

1 - 70A fuse and 1 10A fuse

etc.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.