Clarion vrx925vd dvd monitor? Screen wont come out

Ranger181

Hello,Im new here so bare with me. I recently purchased a clarion vrx925vd dvd head unit.I ran into a problem with the screen opening I was told the left gear assembly was broken AND NOW THE SCREEN HAS NO PWER BUT IT WILL TAKE A CD Does any one have any answers to this problem or even just a part number?THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Anyone know about the clarion vrx925vd that powers up,takes a cd,and the small screen that lights blue on the front will once in a while come on. I am goig to test for sound when a cd is loaded I havent tried that.Please any help would be great, Thanks and happy holidays

my i also have a clarion. i have problem because sometimes the screen comes out. and when i push to close it doesnt complete the operation in full. but yesterday i uses and it close. but now dont open. all works but the light indicator ( blue screen to see the hour, funtion ect) dont works. i reset the unit. it come the light that read "system check" "complete" "push pow" and the light come out. please help me. i change the 3A fuse and didnt works

I think your ribbon flex cable that goes from the monitor into the unit is malfuncting just like mine other than the gear problem I have.I called a place called Pac parts and ordered a ribbon cable and a exploded veiw for the gearing system so I can fix mine.If you can repair your self then call this number 1800-421-5080 and orded that ribbon cable and try that first it is only about $20.00 shipped and if it works you saved your self a costly repair.I will take some pics of mine apart and try to post them to help you when I do mine but if you have no clue then just send it in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.