chicago car clubs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
just look for a crappy beretta beating everyone....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

tommyk90, you for sure going sunday? i might head up there... but i dont feel like not knowing anyone at all... even tho i hardly know you lol

Originally posted by mattj SLAP show in gurnee comin up this sunday. ill be there, and so will trixter from here.

not far from you guys...

They have one in July at the Tweeter in Downers Grove.

I'll be at that one.

I think Caraudio.com should make a big showing. Who else is with me?"

Originally posted by mattj ill be there with trixter and deliveryboy
i'm tryin to pick up a tsunami 1100d ...i am thinkin about boxin off the trunk in the cavilier...maybe in the 4-5 cube area...massive port...tuned in the 45hz area....and have the 15A firing forward (seats fold down)...just for that event...still in the thought stages though....ben called me today and said the driverr is gonna be shipped to me 100% on the first:D

Originally posted by mattj you should make a wall...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ahh....but if i do a build in on the trunk and sealit off at the rear seats...i will still be in the stock class

Originally posted by mattj build the box so that it fires into the cabin when the seat is folded down.
thats what i am thinkin...also sealing off the entire trunk area....then using an mdf panal above the rear deck...sorta like a wall with a seat attactched...i will make the upper panal removable incase they dont allow that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.