CHEVY02TB = possible scammer

so i guess he's alive after this thread gets made..._____________________________________

PM from last night:

hey bro sorry for the late response i been out of town for an family emergency(uncle is close to dying) and i just got back from phoenix...havent had time to check any emails or be near a computer until now...

i havent checked the mail at all..im hella tired and want some sleep...ill check up tomorow morning...but have you recieved the deck?..i sent it when you sent the EQ?..if you didnt recieve it either i made a mistake in the address and it shipped somewere else....hopefully not...but if the headunit got lost ill just pay for the EQ if thats okay with you?..

and once again sorry for the late response..

ill keep you guys updated....
LOL... That's a nice little chunk of B.S. right there....

with as many scammers on here now, i feel very fortunate that in the few dealings i have done on here, they have all gone good...but i am seriously considering not even making deals on here anymore...oh well

it was such a small item to trade, i thought it would go smooth.

really, who scams over $40 bucks? is the economy that bad?

and i've never been scammed until now and i've been here 2years+ now and done countless transactions....

it was such a small item to trade, i thought it would go smooth.really, who scams over $40 bucks? is the economy that bad?

and i've never been scammed until now and i've been here 2years+ now and done countless transactions....

Yeah part of the reason I am pulling out of the sale gig for awhile.

Hope you get something back out of it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RidnClean

5,000+ posts
Love 4 Money
RidnClean
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies