Checking For Best Ground

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone, I was wondering how do I test a ground spot to make sure it's the best choice? I'm getting ready to do the big 3 and I want to make sure my grounds have the least resistance possible. I assumed I take the negative of my multimeter and clip it on the negative battery post, then take the positive of my multimeter and probe the testing point, but I wanted to double check.

Hey everyone, I was wondering how do I test a ground spot to make sure it's the best choice? I'm getting ready to do the big 3 and I want to make sure my grounds have the least resistance possible. I assumed I take the negative of my multimeter and clip it on the negative battery post, then take the positive of my multimeter and probe the testing point, but I wanted to double check.
This should really be a sticky in electrical..

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/272580-how-properly-make-ground.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.