Check out this sub

What do you have to do with this per slo ride?!

I would expect a superior pro sub builder to have a better design than this but it's poor.
I don’t have anything to do with that monstrosity lol. I’m not sure if the guy was bored but the time spent machining that basket he could of bought a ti frame among others for about $40 

I'm just guessing the guy was bored. Per pics, he already has ti frames. Not to mention that horrid orange sub I see in the back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz, looks like someone with access to a machine shop and wayyyy too much time on their hands. 
Ill agree with that and add that this individual has no experience with any type of engineering or any type of experience for the simplistics of general stability 

A bit more info...the person behind this is thru the owner himself, EM Audio. Eagle Mareno on Facebook. I think he was just messing around. Nothing serious to release for sale.

dis

Screenshot_20190225-150022_Instagram.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.