Check out how this guy ran his power cable *PIC*

I did that on my mom's car to test my stuff because I was too young for a car at the time. I ran it just like that so I could remove it easily the same day without having to pull up the carpet. Even at 13, I would never have left it looking like that though.. that's just sad.

You don't mean exactly like that right? Most people go through the firewall, you can protect the wire better that way. (Grommet, out of the weather, etc.)
Not to mention the fact that he's telling every thief in the area that he has some amps to take.

Yeah, good point... about like what my friend calls a "steal me sticker" I like "steal me stickers" though, so I guess I will just have to take that risk in rural Tennessee...

You don't mean exactly like that right? Most people go through the firewall, you can protect the wire better that way. (Grommet, out of the weather, etc.)
too much work for 0ga.

I'm gonna notch out my door for dual runs of hyperflex. Can't decide if I should go with both down same side, or 1 down each. 1 down each might look better eh.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.