Check It Out!!! The new RE sub in action!! :D

your welcome
fyi

2500 = not a guess.

it can handle 3000

and they threw 800 at it freeair in that pic. i do know something...........
Then how about telling us how/where you heard this, as clearly everyone else in this thread has been saying those specs aren't released yet. Ive been staying pretty current with this sub myself, including seeing the video from which these pics were taken, and reading all comments from RE about it I can find, and I have not heard RE advertise any power rating yet either.

Simply posting a raw number with no validation isn't very helpful either.

Then how about telling us how/where you heard this, as clearly everyone else in this thread has been saying those specs aren't released yet. Ive been staying pretty current with this sub myself, including seeing the video from which these pics were taken, and reading all comments from RE about it I can find, and I have not heard RE advertise any power rating yet either.
Simply posting a raw number with no validation isn't very helpful either.
IIRC, him and Dave are friends and live in the same area;)

Ive been staying pretty current with this sub myself, including seeing the video from which these pics were taken.
I wanna see the video! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/angel.gif.fa7795fff6653f4381ba158c55a48b74.gif

i talked to RE today about the sub they said they cant release to much about it untill the unvailing at CES and they give their dealers all the info. but expect full details to be out about the 18th of Feb and the subs to be out shortly there after starting with 12s then others will come as they get them. the 12s are gunna run about $550 per sub.

i talked to RE today about the sub they said they cant release to much about it untill the unvailing at CES and they give their dealers all the info. but expect full details to be out about the 18th of Feb and the subs to be out shortly there after starting with 12s then others will come as they get them. the 12s are gunna run about $550 per sub.

So that means they will be out in May, right?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

So that means they will be out in May, right?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

I still love ya RE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.