Cheap XMas HU w/ Bluetooth?

Participant count
  • Participant list

clanderson

Nebraska
Hey guys, it's that time of the year again, and my ma has been driving around with a Logitech Bluetooth stereo in the passenger seat of her 2004 Buick Century so she can listen to the music on her phone. The decision was obvious: leverage my car audio experience and get rid of that hideous mechanical passenger she's been lugging around.

So! Any suggestions on a Bluetooth capable head unit that would be suitable for a really amazing but really not technically savvy mom that's under/around $100? (obviously no Boss or any of that crap). If I can't find one cheaper, I think I'm going to go with the Clarion CZ302. She doesn't need much, just Bluetooth!

As always, thanks gents!

There's a ton of open box Pioneer x6500bt on eBay for $80 or so. Pretty unbeatable Bluetooth deck at that price. I've ordered a couple for cheap installs. Just make sure to order this: Bluetooth mic , if the listing says the mic is missing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.