cheap system for a friend

Participant count
  • Participant list

geonn
10+ year member

oalright
minden, MI
ok one of my friends is lookin to buy a single sub and amp. he wants some bump and decent sq. he also wants to spend around 200-250 for both combined. i was lookin around today and i had a few ideas but i wasnt to sure on them. i am also up for any other ideas. i was looking at either an alpine type S with a us acoustic USX2080 its like 280x1 bridged at 4 ohms. also i was thinkin about an alpine type R with a us acoustics USX2100. my question is are theses amps decent? if i got the type R it would be a dual 2 ohm i was thinkin and just run each VC to each channel on that amp. would that work or not? but i am open to any ideas. also is the polk DX any good? i found that for like $89. thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

yes the polk dx's are very nice subs for the money. you can run each vc off seperate chans. i would also look into geting an audiobahn. not the new ones but the last models. the aw1200x. you have a wide varite of options if you go to http://www.ebay.com you can find just about anything you want for cheaper than most stores. you could even get a very nice audiobahn alum. and a lanzar amp on ebay for around 200-250. well just check ebay. if you aint sure about the product. you can always ask here people are more than happy to help you. were all nice here we wont bite:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.