Cheap Subs

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
My freind is jealous of my subs now so he wants some but he is even poorer than i am like, under 100$ for a pair or a single that will sound as good as a pair. Any suggestions? I know not the lecacy and pyrmid kind but what else? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I think both recomendations are very good. Two of those RE8's ported would have a heck of a wow factor, they get loud. Kx is also very good.

buy the new cerwin vega vmax.the 10inch dvc are 9o bucks and the 12 inch is 10 bucks more....acaraudio.com.they are much better than infinity perfects and polk momo.much much better

xxx is bull

bramha is bull

ek is bull

CERWIN VEGA STROKER PRO ....THEY WILL BE THE NEWW STANDARD>LISTEN FOR IT

buy the new cerwin vega vmax.the 10inch dvc are 9o bucks and the 12 inch is 10 bucks more....acaraudio.com.they are much better than infinity perfects and polk momo.much much better
xxx is bull

bramha is bull

ek is bull

CERWIN VEGA STROKER PRO ....THEY WILL BE THE NEWW STANDARD>LISTEN FOR IT
You sir, are very ignorant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.