cheap subs

Most definitly If you are using a single sub setup, and looking for SPL numbers above sound quality even though RF has no SQ, Get a 15" you have to get the 15, the 12 just wont make you smile Like the 15 will. Its all about the smile when the install is done. This guy I know has cab 1/2 chevy sonoma with 2 power 15's and 2 bd1000 he hit like 157 I wanna say, but im not positive.

I own a 91 S-10 ext. cab.I'm thinking about putting the box in the middle of the bacl so the two back seats are used,but i was told by a friend that if i want high db's in my truck i have to sacrifice the whole back is this true?And who makes nice 15" subs?Should i go with a high end dd or what?

Thats a nice truck. It would look cool if you bulit a wall behind your seat like that but i just cant see how that wouldnt sound bad becasue when you get really close to subs say in cars trunks doesnt really sound all that great in my opinion you can hear the cone vibrating and wayy to much boom that closeLOL.

enclose encloser enclose..put 2 15's in a big sealed box (my fav) if the speaker is good you get really fantastic extention and with good power excellent sq

ummm so the Pyramid Super Blue 12" subs are good if i get two of them and put them in a .8 sealed cubic box will they pound or what or should i get the Pyramid Hyper Pro subs what will hit a better db thanks for lisen reply please.

Im only 15 and i want cheap subs but decent subs

I don't want to build a wall in my truck i think that is 2 extreem for me thats all.I want at lease one seat in the back for my kid or pass. to sit.I think my box will be around 4-5 cu ft and i'm going with 1-15" sub.Does any one no where they sell DD subs or other top brands?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.