cheap jl amp?

The JL is a good amp. I don't understand why people are trying to talk you out of it. People who say "there is better for the money" are only saying it just because of the anti JL online cliche.

The JL is a good amp. I don't understand why people are trying to talk you out of it. People who say "there is better for the money" are only saying it just because of the anti JL online cliche.
this.. I have a 360.4 running my mids and highs, I love it.. had it for 2 years and its never even gotten warm..

That mb quart is cea 2006 complient? Doesnt that mean it does rated
Yea it means it does rated at 4ohm and does not mention clipping or take into account clipping at all. Its a BS label they slap on to say hey our amps do rated when they actually dont..

I dnt think anyone said JL was junk in this thread but for the same price if u can get a semi decent 4channel then yes I would take the 4channel over a 2 channel any day of the week.

Exactly, I don't think I've ever heard too much bad about JL from anyone here or just about any forum. The undeniable truth is what has been said here, they are overpriced and for the money better can be had.

I owned the best JL has had to offer and wont buy them anymore unless they are very good deals used so I can resell them... They arent a bad product but they where mid level at best so for the price they charge I wont recommend them to anyone if buying new...

I bought JL Audio 360/2 last Summer and will never buy JL Audio again. The gain is not sensitive - had to set it to about 60% to get a 20V output signal (ADS 100W RMS components). It has trouble pushing my ADS tweeters at low volume. I'm looking for a new amp right now. My old Kenwood KAC-848(?) 4-channel in bridged mode (150W x 2 @ 4 ohms) was a 1000% sweeter than this amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.