cheap jl amp?

Cheap JL? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Hahaha
Those amps are alright but for 150 you can have more...
Such as.... I am open to suggestions, but I would like new.

Not really, I got my bonus today at work and it was not as much as I thought it would be. So I have to limit spending in order to go back to Jamaica.

Do you think If I got the 4, I could bridge the channels and run it at 140rms and be good. Or would that be pushing those speakers.

^^^ i owned the onyx it seemed to be decent. But sold within a week just got hellish hot and all the plastic just looked so cheap I could no longer look at it..

Thanks, any thoughts on an amp for my needs?

Thanks, any thoughts on an amp for my needs?
For around the 150 mark the onyx is bout as good as it gets unless u buy used. The MB seemed to do the power but as soon as I picked it up and felt its weight and touched all the plastic I said hell no just not for me. But for a budget I am sure it would do the job. I ran 2 channels at 4ohm and 2 channels at 8ohm "st350's" and even at those loads it got hotttttt. Never shut down but I did not expect that kinda heat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.