saz1500 amp ,what subs should i get??

CHEVYBOY777
10+ year member

i have a saz1500 amp and im unsure on what sub to get,i want sundown sa but can anbody tell me if i'll be alright with 2- sa15 dual 4,will this amp push them good in a ported enclosure ,or should i just get 2-sa12 dual 4,any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated.

Both the sa-12's and sa-15's require the same power. Their size is irrelevant. What is relevant is the amount of room you have for the subs. 2 15's take up quite a bit of room. Even 2 12's take up a good bit of room. To answer your question though, those subs will do great on that power.

I have the same amp and am planning to run 2 Skar VVX-12's.

You could pick up two DVC 4ohms, hook em up at 1 ohm, and give em each 750-800WRMS off that amp.

SA and Skar are pretty similar....just depends on what type of system you are looking for.

Both the sa-12's and sa-15's require the same power. Their size is irrelevant. What is relevant is the amount of room you have for the subs. 2 15's take up quite a bit of room. Even 2 12's take up a good bit of room. To answer your question though, those subs will do great on that power.
thanks just the answer i was lookin for makes sense now!!

I have the same amp and am planning to run 2 Skar VVX-12's.You could pick up two DVC 4ohms, hook em up at 1 ohm, and give em each 750-800WRMS off that amp.

SA and Skar are pretty similar....just depends on what type of system you are looking for.
im looking for some deep bass notes,i mainly listen to rap and r&b ,i hear jacob helped built skar subs but also that they are different ,i definitely like how the skar sub looks ,what would you recommend sa or skar??thanks

im looking for some deep bass notes,i mainly listen to rap and r&b ,i hear jacob helped built skar subs but also that they are different ,i definitely like how the skar sub looks ,what would you recommend sa or skar??thanks
Do a bit of research to confirm, as this is just my opinion:

SA prolly takes top spot for overall loudness, but the Skar prolly has the ability to hit a bit lower lows;

Skar prolly gonna be a bit lower price, if bought new;

I personally prefer the basket on the Skar...but prefer the surround on the SA (Skar is softer, so SA may be better if you play mostly short runs or live in colder climate).

In the end, though, the enclosure is gonna play a larger part than 'Skar vs/ SA' in how well you hit the lows...

HTH

Do a bit of research to confirm, as this is just my opinion:SA prolly takes top spot for overall loudness, but the Skar prolly has the ability to hit a bit lower lows;

Skar prolly gonna be a bit lower price, if bought new;

I personally prefer the basket on the Skar...but prefer the surround on the SA (Skar is softer, so SA may be better if you play mostly short runs or live in colder climate).

In the end, though, the enclosure is gonna play a larger part than 'Skar vs/ SA' in how well you hit the lows...

HTH
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif thanks for your time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.