Need a battery terminal terminal like this:

gbtns.jpg

or

PHOTMC24G.jpg

or

LITLSBCWP.jpg

And ... I need two of these guys ...

S04ADAPT.jpg

Just need some cheap stuff if someone has anything laying around.

A small order like that to Canada would cost more than twice the product amount, so it's really not worth it. And it's not like you can find anything like that locally.

If I can't find anything cheap, I'll just make my own terminal and reducers. Or get raped at CircuitCity next week.

- Steve

i have these really ghetto terminals from Checker, might work for what you need

those reducers are awesome btw, but i dont have any to spare

i can get ya two gold-looking battery clamps like that for about $5 from a local store tomrrow. just pay shipping to canada and that will be cool. so whatever the recipt is + shipping. heres a pic of mine -

clamp8fr.jpg

lemme know.

no comments on the crooked pinky finger. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

I can get you the battery terminals for you. I will have to see if i can get the reducers though. I will see what i can do for Steve.
See what you can do and let me know! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

req, I'll get back to you. And nice crooked pinky finger. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Oh, as for those battery terminals ... I wasn't thinking. Theres the stock thing that fits over the positive terminal. Therefore, it wouldn't fit on there with a aftermarket terminal for the power wire. I guess I have to find one with the wing nut style top for the ring terminal power wire, and cut the end off of that stock wire and stuff it in an 8gauge port on the terminal ... or throw a ring terminal on the end and use it on the wing nut as well ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

Thanks for the help guys.

Im also on the look for battery terminals....how much for 2 sent to 32780?
****, says like $7 to ship, but ill double check that. at my work we have a shipping department that can do stuff for $1 if its not too heavy and it will ship to anywhere in the contentinal US.

so it SHOULD be under $10

ill get back to you guys with a shipping price, ill weigh the ones i have at work tomrrow and see what it says.

Might even be able to put it in an envelope and mail it regular USPS.
we have some of the foam envalopes, but if they weigh over a certain ammount, it dosnt matter how big the package is.

so ill bring them to work tomrrow and throw them on the scale, it seriously should only cost like $3 if its over the $1 thing. but itd be nice if it was only $1.

ill keep ya guys updated. ill also run down to the store and see how much they costed while im on the lunch break too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've got those adapters.. $4ea. and any of the (well almost any) of the phoenix gold battery I can get as well.

give me a couple more specifics on what you need for those (how many outputs what size) and I'll get a quote out to you.

I've got those adapters.. $4ea. and any of the (well almost any) of the phoenix gold battery I can get as well.
give me a couple more specifics on what you need for those (how many outputs what size) and I'll get a quote out to you.
wich ones would 'those' be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.