Need a battery terminal terminal like this:

gbtns.jpg

or

PHOTMC24G.jpg

or

LITLSBCWP.jpg

And ... I need two of these guys ...

S04ADAPT.jpg

Just need some cheap stuff if someone has anything laying around.

A small order like that to Canada would cost more than twice the product amount, so it's really not worth it. And it's not like you can find anything like that locally.

If I can't find anything cheap, I'll just make my own terminal and reducers. Or get raped at CircuitCity next week.

- Steve

Steve-

I've got about a dozen or so of those same exact battery terminals- they are MTX negative terminals though- look identical though (except they are gold in color). Not sure on how many I'll need, but if I have extras (I should), they are all yours.

Also, let me check the floor to see if I have any of those wire adaptors laying around...I think I got a few in a week or so ago...get back to me and I'll let you know.

Love Always,

Horatio

Money must be tight..

Hell I would pay pal you 5 bucks..
Who? Me?

Far from tight, actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I just don't see a point in spending $5 on a connector from the US and paying $30 at the border for it. Or spending $40 locally at FutureShop.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Get the **** out of my thread.

I've got those adapters.. $4ea. and any of the (well almost any) of the phoenix gold battery I can get as well.
give me a couple more specifics on what you need for those (how many outputs what size) and I'll get a quote out to you.
The 1/0 to 4 gauge adapters?

I don't know if I should go with a simple wing nut terminal and put ring terminals on the stock wiring ... or go with the wing nut terminal for the power wire with two 8 gauge outputs. Either way would be completely fine. I think I like the idea of going with something like the first picture I posted.

Steve-
I've got about a dozen or so of those same exact battery terminals- they are MTX negative terminals though- look identical though (except they are gold in color). Not sure on how many I'll need, but if I have extras (I should), they are all yours.

Also, let me check the floor to see if I have any of those wire adaptors laying around...I think I got a few in a week or so ago...get back to me and I'll let you know.

Love Always,

Horatio
Horatio,

Thank you for your reply.

And thank you for looking for the wire adapters.

Love always,

Sanchez

The battery terminals with the two 8awg allen screw outputs go for $7 ea (gold plated).

there are also others that are not gold plated that have more outputs (2x 4awg, 1x 8awg - 1x 1/0, 1x 4, 1x 8) those are also $7

The 1/0-4awg go for $4 ea

The battery terminals with the two 8awg allen screw outputs go for $7 ea (gold plated).

The 1/0-4awg go for $4 ea

I'll think about one of those terminals and a pair of the 1/0 - 4 gauge adapters and get back to you. Thanks for posting the pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll think about one of those terminals and a pair of the 1/0 - 4 gauge adapters and get back to you. Thanks for posting the pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
np.

J

How many terminals you need? I'm making some buss bars, so I can give you a few.
Just one for the positive side. Don't care if it says + or - on it. Do they just have the wing nut connection for the ring terminal?

Yes they do.
**poops in 8 ga. input**

...opps...no, they don't.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fart.gif.9285a21c4a53b1a914c9dedbfcf9d894.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

steve which ones do you need? those ones that have the wing nut and the allen screw for two 8awgs or what? all this is confuzaling me.

either way, whatever you end up going with... I got your back.. as long as you pay on time. lol.

I need the terminal to have one connection for a ring terminal (wing nut, allen screw) and two inputs for 8 gauge wire (stock wire).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.