SOLD CHEAP 5k rms amp,box,bettery charger and misceallaneous

panda
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
First of all watch the rules no post dumping.. interested post or pm... local pick up is preferred.. i go many references pm me for all the details you may have.. thank you

First lets start with a Atomic/cactus/rd 5750.1 the brand is zenon wich is the same as all these listed

http://www.rdaudio.net/amps/5750d.php

^^^^ its the same as that one and probably will cost you around 1500-2000 for that particular model.

lowered the price because my system got stolen. had to buy windows for my truck since they broke them... then they messed up my alarm and i have to get a new one.

specs:

* Digital mono block amplifier

* Dual MOS-FET power supplies

* Efficiency over 86%

* RMS power handling---1500w @ 4 ohms @14.4V

* RMS power handling---3000w @ 2 ohms @14.4V

* RMS power handling---5000w @ 1 ohms @14.4V

* Signal-to-noise ratio 90dB

* Phase shift 0-180 degree

* subsonic filter: 10-60Hz

* lowpass filter: 35-300Hz

* Input sensitivity: 200mV -6V

* Bass remote controller with telephone wire & click volume & blue LED

* 3 way protection: over voltage, speaker short & thermal overload

* Total harmonic distortion:

* Continuously variable 0 – 18dB Bass Boost

* Built - in variable 0 – 18dB per octave x’over

* Power Consumption

* Size: 24.50” x 10.60” x 2.60”

amp will burp 0.33 really fine if your got the charging... 0.5ohms all day without breaking a sweat if you have the charging.

the amp is perfect condition.. the only flaw is the blown mosfet transistors.

ok i have one atomic blown it only needs the output transistors or mosfets from the power supply THATS it.. the repair is around 150 with free return shipping from the average repair shops like autekx, dr-r.com, amp repair center.com

i have quoted 150 for repair from audiotekx.com and 200 from db-r.com i have the quotes in my in box.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the amp was used at burps at 0.5 ohms with a single yellow top i know im dumb and we blew the power supply output transformers ( FETS).

if you want to repair it:

They are probably IRFP064N -- that is generally what FET is used in the power supply on the TO-247 case. chris at db-r can definitely fixed it i got an quoted at audiotekx 150 to fix it you can repair it locally if you know about a good shop the repair locally will be less than 100 bucks.

i cant fix it because i dont have soldering iron or the tools to properly repair it.

price

They sell for over $2000 retail and around $1500 at competitor cost! My price is $750 BUT this ones blown im asking 500 the 250 left will be for the repair cost.

that was a firm prize and i did not had a high intensions of sellign it i wanted to repair it and keep it but since they stoled my system i need money.

prize 450 shipped FIRM 420 picked up or 420 plus shipping wich ever you prefer best.

pics

DUDE thats my brother he lives in the 1st floor.. i live on the second one dammit im i scamming someone?? no im not is my brother scamming someone???

the amps its mine... the rest its my brothers i dont see the big deal..

if your gonna trip **** then trip

im stating the condition of the amplifier its blown im not scamming nobody

if you have a problem with me we could really set it up in person and if you want to involve my brother he can get in too...

DUDE thats my brother he lives in the 1st floor.. i live on the second one dammit im i scamming someone?? no im not is my brother scamming someone???
the amps its mine... the rest its my brothers i dont see the big deal..

if your gonna trip **** then trip

im stating the condition of the amplifier its blown im not scamming nobody

if you have a problem with me we could really set it up in person and if you want to involve my brother he can get in too...

lol do we even need to go into you being a scammer again? this is what your second name I think..

just because ur saying im not gonna post my pic your stupid as ****.. if you really want to buy the amp and i can deliver it to your front door with me and my brother and have the cash in hand.. but if thats all your gonna do whine all about it then please fu-ck off

just because ur saying im not gonna post my pic your stupid as ****.. if you really want to buy the amp and i can deliver it to your front door with me and my brother and have the cash in hand.. but if thats all your gonna do whine all about it then please fu-ck off
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212355

you have more than account, that's against the rules, stfu.. go die.. get banned, any order.

zpeedyrosalez = extrmndor3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.