channel amp or subs first

well i feel im lacking in bass right now..however i'm not sure if my speakers can keep up with two 15w3s each gettin 650 a peice. although i am lacking in bass right now so my question is will the 300/2 give me more bass?

What components do you have? Personally (If you have mids or 6x9's or something along those lines) id boost the components first because you would get bass out of your components. You could also buy the subs and amp and just have the bass turned down till you get an amp for your comps. Id go with the first option, makes for cleaner sound.

i have xrs right now...i know they can take 150 rms. Do you think my components can sort of keep up with the jbl 1200.1 and the subs..i have a 60x4 alpine head unit...so each get like 30 at most. If you think iwill still be able to hear my highs then i will def get the subs first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.