Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

wow way to long.... Sorry to hear that Fast1one you are a good guy you have been way to patient with this guy.

Any actions that you can take?

^^^^^^are you serious?

you havent gotten that other stuff?

its been 4 weeks and NOTHING?

WOW !!!
Nothing, not even a PM
Have you been checking the canadian forum?
No I have not. To be honest I have been very busy with work and preparing to move for school again. I haven't been very proactive about it.
wow way to long.... Sorry to hear that Fast1one you are a good guy you have been way to patient with this guy.

Any actions that you can take?
There's really nothing I can do through paypal. I tried opening a dispute a while ago but there was nothing they could do. BS but whatever. I'm too positive of a person to let this bring me down. Its more the principle of the thing than the money.
I'm thinking of just keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a faceplate then just selling it. It is what it is.

Ok, he has offered me a refund if I don't get the items by the end of this week. I told him I would send him the items back at MY cost. If the faceplate ever does get here, I will send that off as well.

Guess what finally showed up in the mail today?????

3+ months later, I have a complete deck. Channaman was telling the truth after all. I have no idea why it took so long to get here. I still have not tested the unit, but I don't have any reason to believe that it is non-functional. I will test it once I move back to school tomorrow. But it looks as though Channaman has come through.

Let this be a lesson: Don't forget items with the initial shipment! Now I need to decide whether I want to swap in the Alpine or sell it since I already have a deck in place. Decisions decisions...

Doesn't matter if it was the post office's screw up, he should have been on here like every day keeping in contact with you. You can just sit back and see what happens, and not respond to the messages of your buyer...that's how you get a bad rep...

Sorry it took so long. I didn't have the time to test it since school started and its been hectic.

Unit is working fine in all regards. A happy ending I suppose. I just need to sell it now or swap it with my current HU to recoup my money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fast1one

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Fast1one
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies