shortyg83 is a scammer/need his info

blackbonnie
5,000+ posts

The Revolution
i bought the 2 nightshade motors and baskets that he has for sale. they were blown and i bought them to have them reconed into moofers.

well i bought the first one a week before the second one. he was asked to send them straight to jacob. he sent the first one right to jacob and it arrived in a timely manner.

well a week later i came into more money and bought the second one on august 25th i think it was, and havent talked to him since the 29th.

the biggest thing im looking for is his address. i payed 285$ a piece and can not be out 285$. he was in great contact the whole time for the first one, but cut off all ties for the second purchase. already opened a paypal dispute and it got escalated to a claim and passed but he has no money in there and i cant get it.

i didnt wanna have to start a thread on it but i need your guys's help. i have his phone number and have texted him multiple times and he texted back a couple times telling me he is in a rough time but have not talked to him since the 29th. he could easily get on here sell something small and get the money to ship this to jacob. i even offered to send more money to get it shipped out and still no answer.

so whoever has any of his contact info, please send it to me so i can get this resolved. if i can get his addy, i will personally pay someone to go over there, pick it up, and ship it to me just for there troubles.

so lets all get together and get my motor and basket please...

where are shorty g's sack swingers now ? i say someone get his ip and check if he made a new name
well all his refs say he is a good stand up guy and i thought the same until i bought the second one, i would also like an ip check or an address more

Sorry to see this finally developed into a call out thread. You did wait quite a long time with your info requests in the lounge. I had a feeling it would get to this point for you, but hoped we didn't have another scammer.

Good luck.

i bought the 2 nightshade motors and baskets that he has for sale. they were blown and i bought them to have them reconed into moofers.
well i bought the first one a week before the second one. he was asked to send them straight to jacob. he sent the first one right to jacob and it arrived in a timely manner.

well a week later i came into more money and bought the second one on august 25th i think it was, and havent talked to him since the 29th.

the biggest thing im looking for is his address. i payed 285$ a piece and can not be out 285$. he was in great contact the whole time for the first one, but cut off all ties for the second purchase. already opened a paypal dispute and it got escalated to a claim and passed but he has no money in there and i cant get it.

i didnt wanna have to start a thread on it but i need your guys's help. i have his phone number and have texted him multiple times and he texted back a couple times telling me he is in a rough time but have not talked to him since the 29th. he could easily get on here sell something small and get the money to ship this to jacob. i even offered to send more money to get it shipped out and still no answer.

so whoever has any of his contact info, please send it to me so i can get this resolved. if i can get his addy, i will personally pay someone to go over there, pick it up, and ship it to me just for there troubles.

so lets all get together and get my motor and basket please...
Ask one of the mods to send me his IP ADRESS, that's all I need to get you his home adress. It will cost you some moniezz though. 5 Bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Ask one of the mods to send me his IP ADRESS, that's all I need to get you his home adress. It will cost you some moniezz though. 5 Bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Gee, thanks for helping out the community.

OP. contact lilmaniac, he'll do it for free.

i have never had any problems on here what so ever. this was the first bad transaction i have ever dealt with online, with me buying something or me ever selling something. and this transaction was only half bad. if we have a mod looking at this, can you please contact me or shoot me a pm with what i would need to do to get his ip address.

it would be a different story if it was 20$, but its 285$ im out and i could easily buy a new hu off someone on here and give the money to someone who is a little more needy of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blackbonnie

5,000+ posts
The Revolution
blackbonnie
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies