Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

Sorry to hear it Serg.
You live and learn. Life moves on. Im gonna keep it and keep an eye out for a cheap faceplate.
If anyone finds one (50 bucks or something) please let me know. It would be nice to recoup some of my money as its pretty worthless without the faceplate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I bet you the deck is stolen...he stole it when the faceplate was off of it in someones vehicle, thats why he has no manual or remote:crap:
I thought about that but it came with the original box. Still could very well be stolen. ****ing scum of the earth.

Faceplate finally came back to me.. no idea what the problem was but I have it back.. and its being shipped out when the post office opens on Monday morning.. might want to hold off on buying another faceplate bud.. Sorry about this whole situation but it's been out of my hands.. postal service was not helping at all. As for everyone else talking their **** after ive gone out of my way on many transactions on this site. dont come on this thread with your problems when things have already been settled. Infamous I offered to give you all your money back.. despite giving u the deck on a payment plan which u only paid like 30 bucks of.. which didnt even cover the shipping. If youre going to come here saying i scammed you then why tell me u dont want your money back and everything is square.. grow up

Fast1one.. whatever the fastest shipping is.. the faceplate and remote with case will be on its way via that monday morning.. sorry man but this whole time ive just had to sit back and wait to see what would happen with the package.. calling the post office every other day trying to find out what went wrong.

Well about time you replied. Looks like you are taking the effort to redeem yourself. Don't forget the remote and manual.

no offense but why is everyone so anal about getting a tracking number. when its shipped via mail.....doesnt do u any good as they dont provide updates...best of luck

no offense but why is everyone so anal about getting a tracking number. when its shipped via mail.....doesnt do u any good as they dont provide updates...best of luck
Priority mail tracking has always given me updates, don't know what you have been using //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Priority mail tracking has always given me updates, don't know what you have been using //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
i could take a dump in a box and ship it with tracking info.....

basically what im saying is.....

its always better to purchase from a company. if you do purchase from a private seller, its a risk no matter what. i would rather spend the xtra cash to make sure i was giving my money to someone legit and to be sure that im getting what i paid for.

like in this case....he send the unit itself but not the components to operate it:crap:

buying off someone online is way to risky

i could take a dump in a box and ship it with tracking info.....
basically what im saying is.....

its always better to purchase from a company. if you do purchase from a private seller, its a risk no matter what. i would rather spend the xtra cash to make sure i was giving my money to someone legit and to be sure that im getting what i paid for.

like in this case....he send the unit itself but not the components to operate it:crap:

buying off someone online is way to risky
THere is a risk of course, but there is some equipment that you can't purchase from a company. Old school and/or rare equipment falls into this category. Sure it will pop up on ebay from time to time, but it's not common place.
I have over 150+ transactions with private sellers on various forums and ebay. This is the first time I have ever had a serious issue. You can easily get screwed from a company too, if the customer service is not up to par. What if your product gets damaged during transit or arrives DOA? You would be surprised how many companies will go out of their way to NOT pay for the damages. Just depends on how you want to get screwed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good dude^^^.sold me the same deck and it works like a champ...id sell it back to you if you want...
Ended up getting a Clarion DXZ785USB. Thank you for the offer though, enjoy that deck its a classic!

I sold to channaman a while ago and my stuff took a while to get to him and he was totally patient even though it took a few weeks, that's the extent of my experience with him, cool guy in my book on that department. Just my 2 cents.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fast1one

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Fast1one
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies