Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

Fast1one
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
California
Going to keep this short. I bought an Alpine 9813 over a month ago and it took a while to get here (not his fault, postal service *****). From the beginning he had very bad communication and never provided me with a tracking number, despite lying to me that he did get one for the package.

It arrived maybe two weeks later, and to my surprise the Faceplate, remote, and manual were COMPLETELY missing. He claimed he "forgot" to put them in the box, but I am starting to doubt that very much so. He shipped the items a couple days later.

Fast forward around 3-4 weeks to present day, and I still do not have said items from him. Once again, he has failed to provide me with a tracking number or any other documentation that proves the package to ship. He continues to have bad communication, taking several days at times to reply to my messages, despite making frequent visits to the forum.

I have ran out of patience, and I needed to rant. I don't like to call people out because i feel that people deserve chances, but this is ridiculous. I have no deck, therefore no music, and no extra cash to buy another (needs to be active capable). I PM'd him a couple days ago asking for a refund and he has not responded.

This is ********, I want my money or I want the items now. 1 hour of commuting each day is not the most pleasant experience with out any music. Pay up Channaman!

I sold to him without any problems. I am not defending him either. If you paid by Paypal you should file a claim. Hope you get this resolved.

Going to keep this short. I bought an Alpine 9813 over a month ago and it took a while to get here (not his fault, postal service *****). From the beginning he had very bad communication and never provided me with a tracking number, despite lying to me that he did get one for the package.
It arrived maybe two weeks later, and to my surprise the Faceplate, remote, and manual were COMPLETELY missing. He claimed he "forgot" to put them in the box, but I am starting to doubt that very much so. He shipped the items a couple days later.

Fast forward around 3-4 weeks to present day, and I still do not have said items from him. Once again, he has failed to provide me with a tracking number or any other documentation that proves the package to ship. He continues to have bad communication, taking several days at times to reply to my messages, despite making frequent visits to the forum.

I have ran out of patience, and I needed to rant. I don't like to call people out because i feel that people deserve chances, but this is ridiculous. I have no deck, therefore no music, and no extra cash to buy another (needs to be active capable). I PM'd him a couple days ago asking for a refund and he has not responded.

This is ********, I want my money or I want the items now. 1 hour of commuting each day is not the most pleasant experience with out any music. Pay up Channaman!
sounds like what he was doing to me.i bought some alpine comps,he had all the tweeter mounts and stuff.so i trade some batt.terms,"y" adaptors,and some little **** and paid $7 bucks to ship and got nothing but excuses.i told him to slide me 20 and call it even and he say he didnt have that and no word from him in months.

he can **** my left nut and watch the other one get jealous.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Hey bro if you gimme 35 bucks I'll send you the sick ass clarion dxz615 he sold me that has error code 6 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Finally the truth comes out, I really wish I had posted this earlier. From the time I got the first package.

Hopefully we can prevent this from going on further. If anyone is registered in other forums that he is in please repost this tread over there to prevent this **** from happening in other sites.

I have already accepted that I may very well be screwed. Bought another deck accordingly. Just really tired of not having music.

Looking back at the transaction, it has been a lot longer than I thought. Looks like another 2-3 weeks. Long story short, I tried filing a claim but I guess its too late. ****.

Oh well, probably 70+ transactions on various websites, this is the first time getting screwed this bad (got another one, but that was 15 bucks). You live and learn, then buy from more reputable sellers.

One more note, I was a little too nice even with the title....

Can a mod please add SCAMMMER or something to the title block for me? Judging by the responses, I think its an appropriate title at this point. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, and Channaman if you ever read this. You are the scum of the world and karma WILL catch up to you. I am confident in that, nature of life

One more note, I was a little too nice even with the title.... 

Can a mod please add SCAMMMER or something to the title block for me? Judging by the responses, I think its an appropriate title at this point. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, and Channaman if you ever read this. You are the scum of the world and karma WILL catch up to you. I am confident in that, nature of life

Bent wrist cocksucker will work;)

PS, someone buy my audio control stuff to offset the difference! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I bet you the deck is stolen...he stole it when the faceplate was off of it in someones vehicle, thats why he has no manual or remote:crap:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fast1one

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Fast1one
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies