Cerwin Vega HED amps any good?

[quote name='youdoofus']The 2k is about 450, dang near the same as the sq2200 when it was new[/QUOTE]
i'd have to see one on dyno., they ok just don't know if the lower end any better than others sq, rockford etc.. like u say if it's good people will like it because of the name too.. maybe @bigblank69 can test a zapco 1k or 1350 etc..

Another question.......... what about MTX amps? Do they still sell Xtant amps or use some of that tech for their own amps? I think Xtant had some patented forced fan cooling going on in their amps. Didn't MTX buyout Xtant a long time ago?

And what ever happened to Audio Art car amps?

Another question.......... what about MTX amps? Do they still sell Xtant amps or use some of that tech for their own amps? I think Xtant had some patented forced fan cooling going on in their amps. Didn't MTX buyout Xtant a long time ago?
And what ever happened to Audio Art car amps?
Xtant been gone. MTX doesn’t have anything.

I like the JL RDs but the Zaps fit better for me.

Xtant been gone. MTX doesn’t have anything. I like the JL RDs but the Zaps fit better for me.
actually....

https://www.mtx.com/limited-supply-car-audio-amplifiers

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Not sure by what you mean MTX doesn't have anything.... They are still in business
both brands are still available, but... 10 g's for a jackhammer sub? really?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.