Center Console box for two Sa 12 build log.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pyrofan

CarAudio.com Elite
Ga
Well, thought i would finally make a build log since i got a build im proud of. Here is a box for a 2011 F150. Its about 3.77 Ft^3 net tuned to 32 Hertz. (may change that.) Still got slap some body filler on it and finish the outside. May vinyl it. Lemme know what yall think. More pics to come.

vinyl wrap is surprisingly easy: far easier and cheaper than a professional paint job. VVivid8 stuff is remarkably cost effective stuff compared to 3M and Avery.

Well, gonna go and put some body filler on it. Still not sure how i want to finish this. May paint it for the time being until i figure what i want to do. Want it to look as stock as it can.

Well, gonna go and put some body filler on it. Still not sure how i want to finish this. May paint it for the time being until i figure what i want to do. Want it to look as stock as it can.
Do not paint it ..just wrap it in cheap vinyl or carpet..prepping mdf and priming it to get snooth enough for paint to look decent is a pain in the azzzz amd not worth the time amd doesnt look good as vinyl or carpet and takes way more timel ..idk if u have ever wrapped anything but u can catch on fast that thing would be easy to do

Do not paint it ..just wrap it in cheap vinyl or carpet..prepping mdf and priming it to get snooth enough for paint to look decent is a pain in the azzzz amd not worth the time amd doesnt look good as vinyl or carpet and takes way more timel ..idk if u have ever wrapped anything but u can catch on fast that thing would be easy to do
Paint was gonna be for the time being until i got the vinyl. I know im gonna wrap it. My truck is silver and black. The light on the dash are blue. I was gonna do a blue port with a cut out on the back with plexiglass window and blue lights. On that window, put the sundown audio sticker. Then do the bottom 2/3 black and the top 1/3 silver. Basically, im thinking from the front corner straight back router a groove to tuck the Vinyl in. Then do every thing above silver, below black. Could do all black. So many ideas, not enough time and money. I wanna get the puppies booming.

Paint was gonna be for the time being until i got the vinyl. I know im gonna wrap it. My truck is silver and black. The light on the dash are blue. I was gonna do a blue port with a cut out on the back with plexiglass window and blue lights. On that window, put the sundown audio sticker. Then do the bottom 2/3 black and the top 1/3 silver. Basically, im thinking from the front corner straight back router a groove to tuck the Vinyl in. Then do every thing above silver, below black. Could do all black. So many ideas, not enough time and money. I wanna get the puppies booming.
Sounds great ..just leave it raw for now ..i wouldnt even waste any paint on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.