Center Channel

Participant count
  • Participant list

00navein

Bahrain
Centre Channel

Hi All,

I have a small issue with my center channel.

To begin with... i have 2016 Tucson and a win-version aftermarket Chinese heat-unit and it had a 5.1 channel RCA out, which i had connected to PXA H800 and Pioneer GMD 8604 (4 CHANNEL) for my front and back door speakers, Pioneer GMD 8601 for my Sub and Alpine SBS 0715 (amp and speaker set) for my center channel.

I used to play original movie dvds in my unit and could hear the dialog only from my centre channel when i used to enable the 5.1 out on my DVD. Also i have original Dolby test files and that too give me separations on each speaker.

But now the issue is I have installed a new Android 6.1 HD Chinese head unit but it has only 4.1 channel out and now that is the issue, my center channel does not work now.

I changed the PXA input settings to "4 channel & 2 channel" then it started working but now i can hear the dialog from all the speakers Nd also from the center channel.

How do i get the center channel working like before. Can somebody please help.

Thank you in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.