Censorship vs. Lack of Support

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
**** you. I lied. I'm sure the people of this country are used to it by now. Is it true that Hope Hicks was getting dicked down daily at 1600 Penn Ave?  She's even hotter now.

hopehicks.jpg

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I don;'t know who that is is but I would definitely let her use the cross walk.
She was the White House Communications Director until she resigned earlier this year.  Before that she was the White House Director of Strategic Communications, a job Trump made up just so he could have her in the White House.  I was sad to see her leave.

honkyg^2

these all go to 11
May 8, 2018
5h1th0l3 illinois
Ol' bullhorn the filter man has been well known to be controlled opposition for years. Bill Cooper was killed in nov. Of '01 after he predicted the gist of 911 just 6 months prior, which Jones parroted on his own radio show almost word for word, but went ham with the fanatical tinfoil to make it seem as if all who question the narrative are that f*****g insane.

It's a dog and pony show for the masses to be distracted with while more nefarious things take place and go unnoticed.

For example, the confederate battle flag and the law allowing gay marriage where front and center for people of all factions to quarrel over while attention to the tpp agreement was all but gone.

See how this works? The masters have been doing it for years. 

Inject strife between citizens and they will turn to their respective representatives to offer a solution, thus keeping a much needed revolution to overthrow the gov. From coming to fruition with unity among the citizenry.

We're all slaves on a tax farm whether you realize it or not, and tptb are just entertaining themselves while they keep their best interests in mind.

As to this entire retardation of censorship, I don't believe anyone should be excluded from stating their ideals on a national platform, even those I do not agree with...

... the trick is not to pay attention or subscribe to opposing opinions. No one is forcing you to,.. except those trying to ram it down your throat. 

Idk, I'm just waiting for an impending reset with an m1 and 10k rounds as I sit atop a hill overlooking a 5 mile radius when it goes hot.

Doom on!

• Thanks
Reactions: ciaonzo

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Alex Jones was on JRE and there's something seriously wrong with that guy. He's either dumber than shit or absolutely bat shit crazy. Hell, I think both. What a fucking retard!

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I meant Dr. Phil who was interviewed by Joe after Alex Jones.

I was listening to Dax Sheppard's interview with Dr. Drew when I wrote that.  Brain got scrambled.  

I too remember the Love Lines days.  I still listen to the Adam Carolla & Dr. Drew podcast.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I meant Dr. Phil who was interviewed by Joe after Alex Jones.

I was listening to Dax Sheppard's interview with Dr. Drew when I wrote that.  Brain got scrambled.  

I too remember the Love Lines days.  I still listen to the Adam Carolla & Dr. Drew podcast.
I missed the Dr. Phil one. I'll have to go back and check it out.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The Dale Junior Download podcast with Steve Park was really good today. It's always good to me, second fav pcast. Love the new set and that they added Leah Vaughn.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Spider Monkey said:
I don;t have any room in my life for more podcasts.  lol
Lol. I know exactly what you mean. I have to rotate all the ones I already listen to and deal with the fact that that I'll miss some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds