Censorship vs. Lack of Support

OP
ciaonzo

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
I thought only the few of us were psychic. 

If by fair and insightful you mean ultra right wing then yep , that my Maine boy. Left, Right, or indifferent, as long as we can all get along and act a fool then its all good. Its the ones who take it waaay to serious that **** it up for the rest of us.
He's just good at waxing poetic, lol.

We're all meeting at his cabin when the shit hits the fan, right? That's what I heard, lol. I'll bring my silver and ammo as my contribution to the community.

I jest.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
@hispls tends to shy away from the Dome these days. While I can't really blame him, I will say one thing, Grow some balls you puss.?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
He's just good at waxing poetic, lol.

We're all meeting at his cabin when the shit hits the fan, right? That's what I heard, lol. I'll bring my silver and ammo as my contribution to the community.

I jest.
One things for sure. You two assholes know how to wax on,wax off.  Would love to meet at his. Never been up that way. I'm keeping my gold, but I''ll be knee deep in ammo.

OP
ciaonzo

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
lulz Shitweasel.

We may not all agree on everything but I'm sure we would all get along famously up at his place. 

Oh, and we can't forget marc2112. He's gotta be a good dude, he's Canadian. You betcha.

Last edited by a moderator:

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
I dunno, this whole Alex Jones thing. I don't think he's being "censored"
He is not.  He has been a long time bullshit artist, sensationalist, and snake oil salesman.  He is controlled opposition.  This is a publicity stunt to make him seem more credible and to attract more listeners to his site. 

Anything that gets big media attention is propaganda designed to make people react a certain way.  None of it is ever what it seems.

• Thanks
Reactions: ciaonzo
OP
ciaonzo

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
He is not.  He has been a long time bullshit artist, sensationalist, and snake oil salesman.  He is controlled opposition.  This is a publicity stunt to make him seem more credible and to attract more listeners to his site. 

Anything that gets big media attention is propaganda designed to make people react a certain way.  None of it is ever what it seems.
image.gif

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
I'm surprised hispls hasn't made an entry, he's usually very fair and evenhanded with his insightful responses.
Something wrong with my internet the last couple days so I've not really been posting.

I jest.
You can't eat silver and ammo.  Anybody wants to turn up here for the zombie apocalypse needs to bring half a year's supply of food for themselves.

@hispls tends to shy away from the Dome these days. 
I normally avoid "political" threads for the sake of "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all".

One things for sure. You two assholes know how to wax on,wax off.  Would love to meet at his. Never been up that way. I'm keeping my gold, but I''ll be knee deep in ammo.
Again, you can't eat ammo, but pre-apocalypse anybody who gets up through central Maine can hit me up.  Can get as loud as you like out here and I grow some pedigree reefer out in the yard for when company comes by.

To expand on the topic, if we were to assume Jones is some sort of legit opposition to "the establishment", this still isn't a matter of "first amendment" which only prohibits congress from making any law restricting speech or free practice of religion or establishing a religion.

The point is, anybody has the right to say whatever they want on their soapbox but nothing compels me to build a soapbox then entitles someone else use it.

Jones is a multimillionaire from selling his snake oil and could very easily hire a high profile lawyer if he feels any of these social media companies are violating their contract.   He and all his sycophants and everybody else who has been banned from these platforms are completely free to cob together their money and start up their own social media company and allow or disallow whomever they chose. 

Though I repeat, this only helps Jones seem more credible and gives him loads of free publicity.  If he cared he would be filing suit or starting his own platform right now.

OP
ciaonzo

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
See? That's what I'm sayin. It's a sad state of affairs when a large portion of the masses will eat that up and view him as a victim.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
There was a very specific reason why I choose to separate one of my previous post into two parts. I was damn near certain that some one would post exactly what you did, not only that but I also knew that it would be only one of two people. I was right. Twice. I disagree with all discrimination. Unlike you, I am tolerant of all. While I may disagree with everything he says, I I completely disagree with any one with the nerve to take away his platform. You people seem to be to stupid to realize that the temple in which you have built up , this magnificent temple, will be your impending doom. I disagree with ALL  and ANY censorship. You'll bitch and moan to prove a point. the only real question is.. are you even smart enough to know the difference. 

I'll chime in with the rest of original statement once some one with more than half a brain chimes in. Arguing with stupid people. What's the point? 
If you disagree with any and all censorship why are you glad? Your logic fails here, and instead of fortifying it, you're attacking me by saying I have half a brain when the reality is I'm likely much more intelligent than you.

When you chime in with more than half a brain of a statement maybe we'll get somewhere. But as it stands, you're glad to see someone censored because it works with your bias. You did not answer my question about how you'd feel if it was a movement/individual/ideology you supported being censored in an Orwellian manner.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
I thought only the few of us were psychic. 

If by fair and insightful you mean ultra right wing then yep , that my Maine boy. Left, Right, or indifferent, as long as we can all get along and act a fool then its all good. Its the ones who take it waaay to serious that **** it up for the rest of us.
You're not taking it too seriously by insulting someone for having a different view than you? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You're not taking it too seriously by insulting someone for having a different view than you? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?
I apologize for the insult. Not sure why I went full dickish on you. Too make it as simple as possible, I do not live in a black and white world. Things are not, do not, have to be one way or the other. Yes I stongly disagree with censorship. I also strongly disagree with him, so yes I'm glad. That's the point I was trying to make. Only thing I know for sure is that I really do not give a **** about this crap. As stated earlier its all a publicity stunt anyway because it's the only way he feels that he can get attention. Most people are sick of shit like this.

Gregor Clegane

CarAudio.com Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
Snake oil salesman or not; Jones was a big part of Trump's victory. Now we see how much fucked the left is, how the medias are biased and how badly they want your guns.

They don't want that to happen again. That's why they took him out. With no worthy candidate; the left had no choice. 

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
Alex Jones plays for both sides, he used to advocate for the left in the early 2000s after 911 then he flipped to the right after the 911 conspiracy died off and he needed something to be fanatical about. He's a talentless assclown. 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds