Censorship vs. Lack of Support

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I'm at a point where when I add one I have to remove one.  I'm way to OCD to just let one slide and build up.  I already listen for 8 hours a day minimum..  lol

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm at a point where when I add one I have to remove one.  I'm way to OCD to just let one slide and build up.  I already listen for 8 hours a day minimum..  lol
Yeah I get FOMO really bad. My mother says I've been that way since I was born. It's why my answer to the question, "What super power would you have?", is too live forever. I hate not knowing, I hate missing out on stuff, and it sucks that I'll never know what the world will be like in 100, 1000, 10,000 years from now. Lol, went full on existential there, but truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Yeah I get FOMO really bad. My mother says I've been that way since I was born. It's why my answer to the question, "What super power would you have?", is too live forever. I hate not knowing, I hate missing out on stuff, and it sucks that I'll never know what the world will be like in 100, 1000, 10,000 years from now. Lol, went full on existential there, but truth.
Guessing from experience I bet it is impossible for you to fall asleep in a car because you might miss something..  lol

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but Andrew Shulz was on JRE today. I'm a big fan of his, one of my fav comedians. I also check out both his podcast when I can. Dude is hilarious.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I was with a friend earlier and she listens to the Call Her Daddy podcast with Alexandra Cooper and Sophia Franklyn. Never hear of it or them but that shit is wild. Those chicks are insane and funny as f**k.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds