CDT 2 ohm 6x9 carbon fiber

Participant count
  • Participants list

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
Ordered on Thursday and already arrived. Impressive shipping speed from CDT. Less than 48 hours. Power handling is supposed to be 200 rms with a 100hz HPF. I’ll be crossing them over at around 70hz-4000hz I’m thinking,
F35B7991-962D-4B20-8A90-C440CEE838C2.jpeg
D4DB2F94-B1A8-4BDB-881F-6DB83018E6F9.jpeg

The CDT MO-6 2 ohm set I have will take 150 watts I throw at it. But it isn't all that great of a midbass. I am disappointed in the performance so far in them. Going to swap them out monday for a set of Stevens MB-6 Midbass instead as long as the adapters I bought are thick enough to give me the space I need. I've heard other CDT midbass and they sound fine this set idk just isn't all that great.

Good luck

The CDT MO-6 2 ohm set I have will take 150 watts I throw at it. But it isn't all that great of a midbass. I am disappointed in the performance so far in them. Going to swap them out monday for a set of Stevens MB-6 Midbass instead as long as the adapters I bought are thick enough to give me the space I need. I've heard other CDT midbass and they sound fine this set idk just isn't all that great.

Good luck
Finding a 2 ohm 6x9 midbass is almost impossible. Only other option was powerbass brand 6x9 and they didn’t look impressive at all.

I’m really impressed with the 6x9 in the Infinity Kappa 90 CSX set.
If I had more power at 4 ohms Infinity is definitely on my list. I do have 70 watts rms at 4 ohms, so if these sound bad I will just do a 4 ohm set. These will be in a sealed pod so I’m hoping for decently strong midbass.

Good luck
I think the HD M-6 do fine. I also have a set of the Euro Sport /ES 06 and those get down pretty good. I may put those back in this summer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...