Cd Player Shuts Off At Stops

51CHEVYRIDER

Only When Im Driving Then I Come To A Stop While Holding The Brakes My Cd Player Shuts Off And Have To Reset I Just Put In A New Batcap For A Capistor. I Disconnected The Amps Any Still Does It With Volume All The Way Up Need Help!!!!!!!!

Your radio has a bad ground. Ground it seperately from the stock wiring to the chassis metal. Or find a bolt sand around the hole get a ring terminal for your wire crimp it and put it on the bolt and retighten the bolt.

I used to live in reno...my family still lives out there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I grew up in sparks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.