CD player LPF options only 72, 111, 157Hz

Participant count
  • Participant list
and there is no option to turn the LPF off on my headunit.. I'm 100% sure you have to pick 1 of those 3 freqs.

I thought it was the enclosure causing the muddy bass..So I was gunna build a 2cuft @ 33hz enclosure for my Mag. After reading all your comments, I'm thinking it's the limit of options my headunit is allowing. There's nothing I can buy (besides another headunit lol) that would fix this problem?

My door speaker amp has a HPF on it, but it's just a switch between Lowpass-Fullrange-Highpass. There's no knob to change the freq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.