cd deck is fukin up

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rampant_Racoon
10+ year member

ok, i have a clarion deck and it's startin to piss the hell outa me. when you press the buttons on the face plate it will perform the functions of other buttons and sometimes just turns off. also sometimes you have to eject the disc and reinsert it and stuff like that. i took it back to where i bought it and they had it for 2 weeks. i just got it back and they said "there's nothing wrong with it. you must have it hooked up wrong" **** that. it's hooked up perfectly fine. i plugged another clarion deck of the same line on to this wiring harness and it's flawless. so wtf is wrong?! what do i have to do to get them to fix it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.