Carputer 101

How much is it to register? I'm havin a couple "hang" problems, but not major, and from what I gather, when registered, you gotta uninstall, delete, and reinstall the registered version, and its more refined. Not sure tho.

How much is it to register? I'm havin a couple "hang" problems, but not major, and from what I gather, when registered, you gotta uninstall, delete, and reinstall the registered version, and its more refined. Not sure tho.
Registration is free for Centrafuse.,or right now,they may start fees in the future but i doubt it. You can request a free serial for the beta version but it will expire in 1 year(there are ways around that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

i was thinking of making a complete carputer for my boss, but i sounds like it'll take forever to do, with running wires, fabricating, assembling...how long did it take you to do EVERYTHING. like an afternoon or a couple days?

i was thinking of making a complete carputer for my boss, but i sounds like it'll take forever to do, with running wires, fabricating, assembling...how long did it take you to do EVERYTHING. like an afternoon or a couple days?
the fabrication of the screen took about 2-3hrs without painting, so it didnt take too long. and wiring took about 4-6hrs,only because it was my first time wiring a computer to a car(BTW its just like wiring a stereo amp. POS-Neg-IGNITION(remote wire if you would),and i wanted to wirw a certain wire to accessory. but i can say if i were to do it again for my car i could do it in less than 2days if i was making good progress.

WTF? UR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

now, I gotta get out there, pull my monitor out, run my TS usb cable, install the drivers, and get that to function properly, then reassemble, then start removing my 3-15s, and slap my others in.

WTF? UR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

now, I gotta get out there, pull my monitor out, run my TS usb cable, install the drivers, and get that to function properly, then reassemble, then start removing my 3-15s, and slap my others in.
Thanks. When it comes to computers i am the man. i am one of those "cool" nerds in my friends group, its like i am the tech guy

Tell me why its too sluggish to smoothly play a DVD with only 1 program running. I have maxxed out my ram, 1gb. I have 1.2ghz processor. And I cant watch DVDs with it. I even tried the OLD media player that uses VERY little to run.

BTW...any way I can integrate the AVS screens from winamp into the centrafuse?

Tell me why its too sluggish to smoothly play a DVD with only 1 program running. I have maxxed out my ram, 1gb. I have 1.2ghz processor. And I cant watch DVDs with it. I even tried the OLD media player that uses VERY little to run.

BTW...any way I can integrate the AVS screens from winamp into the centrafuse?
the dvd thing would be the only thing i hate about Centrafuse. It *****,i have never used it on the new version of centrafuse but however it ***** balls on centrafuse 1.5 beta. i always use PowerDVD whenever i watch dvd's.

im not to familiar with WINAMP i've used it only once in my life,i didnt care much for it sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...