Car won't start :( not a dead battery

Starter.
Usually...One click is starter, several clicks is battery.
Yeah, just replace the starter. Soliniod's prolly shot, or dying. If you keep trying to turn the key a bunch you might get lucky and get it to crank, but your gonna need a starter soon anyway.

hit the starter with a hammer while someone tries to start it. and when you hit it hit the larger cylinder on the starter not the solenoid. if that doesn't work take a test light and check for power on the 2 wires at the solenoid while some tries to start it. if you have power at the starter, go buy a new one.

ive had the same problem 5 times in the past month and a half... ive taken it to get repaired 4 times and its still happening...

they replaced my battery.. didnt do ****.. they replaced my ignition cylinder thinking my car was getting triggered into accessory mode somehow.. they tested for parasitic drain.. never found anything.. i dont know what else to do lol

its not even that old of a car milage wise

Got it fixed and back to me today, dude replaced the starter

I didn't realize but there's an indian guy in my neighborhood who owns an import car shop, towed it and drove it back to me for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

ive had the same problem 5 times in the past month and a half... ive taken it to get repaired 4 times and its still happening...
they replaced my battery.. didnt do ****.. they replaced my ignition cylinder thinking my car was getting triggered into accessory mode somehow.. they tested for parasitic drain.. never found anything.. i dont know what else to do lol

its not even that old of a car milage wise
shouldnt have taken it to a parts replacer take it to a decent mechanic

im good at automotive electrical whats wrong with ur car is it just a constant dead bat or what

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.