Southwest Region Car Wars, Salt Lake City UT. **pics** **Vids**

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
you had the re sub right??
welcome to CA.com my friend!!!
Yes, and thank you sir!

I did 138.4 with 400 +/-, total watts to woofers! After my car died, my red top battery was at 10.xx Volts:verymad: Altornator is fine though, battery was only 6 months old:mad:

Starting a new rebuild for SPL competition! I never knew Utah and AZ had so much competition potential before I register here;)

Yes, and thank you sir!
I did 138.4 with 400 +/-, total watts to woofers! After my car died, my red top battery was at 10.xx Volts:verymad: Altornator is fine though, battery was only 6 months old:mad:

Starting a new rebuild for SPL competition! I never knew Utah and AZ had so much competition potential before I register here;)
Weird about the red top... I've had a couple sitting around for years, threw them in a truck, and it started. If you bought it from AutoZone, take it back!

If I had the money for some Powermasters, I'd sell you my Kinetik.

Yes, and thank you sir!

yea there's a good amount of us on here from utah..

Lots of fools fighting. Under age drinkers getting cought ect. It was worth watching because most cried to police. Police did act like jackasses too though.
yea it was a sight to see.

Weird about the red top... I've had a couple sitting around for years, threw them in a truck, and it started. If you bought it from AutoZone, take it back!
If I had the money for some Powermasters, I'd sell you my Kinetik.
Ha, I did buy it from AutoZone... I've been looking into Both powermaster and Kinetic.

So far I've heard great things about Powermaster, but kinetic is black and white.

Lots of fools fighting. Under age drinkers getting cought ect. It was worth watching because most cried to police. Police did act like jackasses too though.
Not me:D.

But ya theres a **** load of fights at summer jams every year.

The green car looks like a FB-series Mazda RX7.

Great turnout, I'm really surprised that The Game and David Banner put on a show in Salt Lake, of all places lol.

Did they realize going in that they were going to double the "ethnic" population of SLC?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date