Southwest Region Car Wars, Salt Lake City UT. **pics** **Vids**

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
IMGP8344.jpg
hey look it's me!

game and banner were at the car show?
Its a carshow/concert.
Holy fuk I got burned...
yea i got sun burnt as **** too, just on my head, and neck tho.

That's the first time I've seen the Civic since it's changed owners... I worked at the shop most of the work was done to it. I'm curious how the tails, sideskirts, and rear bumper are holding up. IIRC, the guy doesn't drive it much. Don't blame him. Kandy paint is $$$.

Hood last time I saw it:

100_0571.jpg

well my run was a 149.4 I think that i could have broke 150 but wasn't shure of the freq i needed and didn't have the right tones so i'll take a 149 and since i was 2 db louder than everyone then i guess it's all good

well my run was a 149.4 I think that i could have broke 150 but wasn't shure of the freq i needed and didn't have the right tones so i'll take a 149 and since i was 2 db louder than everyone then i guess it's all good
congrat's.

i bet dario's on that other forum talking about how he won car war's.....

yea he's a dumb ass.. im sure we will see him around more..what did he hit again..

why not 4 15's???
well he did a 147.2 or somethin like that as for the 4 15's it might happen but i need another 40.1 for that and not shure how the finances will be i'd like to replace the eingine in the civic in the spring also.

Video Coverage of the Event!!!!

is that the video off of there myspace..

david banner put on a good show..

in car concepts myspace they got a pic of my car. i was like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Went to an audio competition today biggest one of the year in Utah., Sethphillips and mcbuggin from the forums were there as well. I'll let the pics do the talking.

IMGP8346.jpg
Me, on the far left with camo pants, old black Acura that broke before outlaw run:p:

Greets everyone. Just had to make my first post here:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date