Car stereo receivers and EQ/Audio setting's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

GenY

CarAudio.com Recruit
USA
I was wondering why don't car audio stereos have separate EQ's or controls for the door speakers ect? Instead of having to balance out everything because of the sub? Like fine tuning a system with a sub you usually have to level out EQ's and other audio setting's.

i wonder why over the ear headphones dont have like a 10 band eq on the head band

that would be super cool 😁

Its called cost cutting my friend. That is why audio nuts like you and I go and buy after market head units and then install it in our rides, which is the most inhumane place to get good sound. Ahh, the things we do for love of audio! ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

You can go to theyre Website and check it out/do some research on your own, or even give them a call
It should be called the accessory wire...it should be connected so that it only see power when the car is on...if its connected to constant power...
Unless Android made some big changes to their core program, it should work just fine. Just like using a 4g phone on 5g sevice.
If the original plugs have been cut off, you may want to get some from a wrecked car. You could also search online for a radio pin-out for said model.

About this thread

GenY

CarAudio.com Recruit
GenY
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from