Car stereo plug type

Participant count
  • Participant list

Double-A-Ron

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what type of plug it is for the iPod on the back of the stereo pictured below? (bottom left)?  This same stereo was in my car when I purchased it and cannot for the life of me find what kind of plug this is. I am wanting to go from this plug to a female usb so I can plug my phone in for music/charging. 

I have contacted the company that are selling these stereos on eBay and cannot get a straight answer out of them of what type of plug it is or if I can buy a replacement one from them. 

If anyone has an answer for me that would be great. 

Thanks, Aaron 

61D8F8F8-63C1-442D-B47F-C31E85E29DEA.png

Hi boomin_tahoe

this is not a standard usb or aux plug. The one I am referring too is the one on the bottom left on the back of the unit which is labeled iPod. 

Thanks Aaron 

Yeah it’s an iPod cable required. No it’s an aftermarket head unit same as the one pictured, was purchased and put into car by previous owner. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.