Car Problem...

charlesedwin

uk
Something that is starting to annoy me is that, concerning the number of cars, its either feast or famine. When My crew and I are in a car, there are loads driving about. However, When i get out of the car and take over a racket etc, all cars seem to vanish (not all at once) but they just start to disappear (not physically, there just aren't any on the streets, there are distant car noises, but no cars). I now cant find a car for the life of me. I have been walking around with my crew for about an hour trying to find one. They're nowhere to be seen on the streets of Florida...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.