Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
nothing to brag about cause to me it's like being #1 in the spechial elympics.. ( i can not spell for the life of me.. i seriously sat here trying to think how that's spelt..)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

but i am THE #1 installer out of 18 R.C. Willey installers. and i have the top sales, install money made out of the 10 stores/ installers..

and i got a pat on the back for it... i was like dude where the **** is my bonus for something that epic!!!

allso i am the only 1 man install shop out of the 10 stores..

that's cool seth but what do you know about a sound streem BX10 (like a epicenter with a line driver) I got one for free and will hopefully be trying it out befor the show on the 19th

that's cool seth but what do you know about a sound streem BX10 (like a epicenter with a line driver) I got one for free and will hopefully be trying it out befor the show on the 19th
i would have to take a gander at it. crank that ***** up to 16v!!!!

nothing to brag about cause to me it's like being #1 in the spechial elympics.. ( i can not spell for the life of me.. i seriously sat here trying to think how that's spelt..)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so the show at tint wizards is FOR SURE? a no-go?

i dunno if i wanna drive all the way down to salt lake. just for what could be like a 5-8 car show.... so i dunno?...

Yea I called lady said its canceled

And thats a lot of gas.. Comp wise I'm just concentrating on Car Wars for now..

I'm down for meetin up at your shop or house like you mentioned seth...

well ya'll know where i am at.. it's not to hard to find me.. you tell me if you wanna come down.. if so, hey seth im comeing down fri-saterday-sunday.....

just let me know!

yesssir!

sat. is better for me but fri evening would work maybe a lil bit of a cruiseing session would be in order for a friday night if you have that kind of a scene in ogden
ohhh you have no idea... it's crazy on a fri/ sat night on the vard.. i stay far away from it......

either day is fine.. i think i will probubly work saterday since there are no comp's.. i may have nothing to do so you guys could come down and work on ur **** if you would like..

i got ur message last night mel..

i was pretty bussy with work yesterday..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.