car audio shops.

willya745
10+ year member

<{--!! WAR EAGLE!!--}>
anyone know of any great car audio shops here in bama? i live 50mi from montgomery and there is only ONE shop in the town i live in. the jack the prices wayyy ^ and i am nottt skilled in car audio.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif i know there won't be many...... but can anyone help??????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

theres a couple in huntsville where i live...the best is sound on wheels they sell jl audio, alpine, pioneer, and a couple other high end brands...theres also neon sound systems they sell memphis audio, RE audio, and db

If all the shops around here didn't have egos the size of a mac truck, I'd be willing to do business with them, but since they do, I'll order my gear online and do my own installs.

If all the shops around here didn't have egos the size of a mac truck, I'd be willing to do business with them, but since they do, I'll order my gear online and do my own installs.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif x2. mayby not the install part... but ordering your stuff online= cheaper price:) , and NO OPINION from the shop... u can buy the brand YOU want not the one THEY are selling!

There is always Latinos Car Stereos &amp; Alarms, they sell rims now too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Willya745, If your going to be in the Decatur/Athens area pm me, I'll help ya out.

just to let you know ckr has an amazing technician he has been in the top 5 installers in the nation a couple of times and the top 25 even more times now not to knock jimmy's cause they have one really great tech as well but to my knowledge he has never been top 25

theres a couple in huntsville where i live...the best is sound on wheels they sell jl audio, alpine, pioneer, and a couple other high end brands...theres also neon sound systems they sell memphis audio, RE audio, and db
If you go to Neon make sure you are strapped. I was there last week and felt like I was under armed..................... They are basically a Tire &amp; Rim seller that does some audio work.

Sound on Wheels was awesome though. I went in, asked a lot of questions (without acting like I was buying anything) and they answered them all very well. Hell, I paid them $10 more for an Alpine amp compared to what I could have got it at Best Buy for because they were good people and treated me like they wanted to help.......................

Sound Depot in Madison is good as well but they do not carry as many high end brands. But their service is great so I will continue to shop there...................

theres a place in troy that is called sound sations. I had my amp kit installed there and i didn't looking at their pricing so i don't know if they're expensive selling audio or not. I do remember that they are jl authorize dealer though.

Been away from the site for a few months so I don't know if it's been discussed but there's a new shop between my home and the gm on Simcoe N. near Beatrice. Just curious if it's decent (I'll stop in to say hello) or if it's stocked by a bunch of assclowns like most of the other Durham shops that have zero knowledge.

James

Alabama Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...