Car Audio in MO

byrdman75

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Dec 22, 2009
Troy, MO
sounds like uve got a preety good little shop going...as far as the brands to carry ect...from what i can tell, there are VERY FEW if any shops in the KC area who cary anything but alpine, kicker, JL...ect...really try and bring the brands like Arc, AA, RE (if u must) into the picture, because even tho they can be considered "high end" every company has an entrey level woofer...good luck with the shop, ill most likely be stopping by in a few weeks and introducing myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
this i agree with introduce some new stuff

WulfComp

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Dec 2, 2006
KC, MO
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
as far as brands we currently carry, that would be:

Rainbow

Audison

Hertz

DLS

Kenwood

Powerbass

I do some ID stuff

Looking to maybe start carrying Ultra Subs

I feel most of the stuff we carry to be unique to the KC area. As far as I know I'm the only Rainbow dealer in MO

thundercat

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Aug 3, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
You guys should host a show I know some guys from blue springs who have been thing to get some shops to host some Midwestspl shows up there so they don't have to drive so far

StevesCarAudio

Senior VIP Member
Apr 28, 2011
Springfield, MO
How's the shop going?

WulfComp

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Dec 2, 2006
KC, MO
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shop is still going well. We are coming up on our 7th year in a couple months. We did close our Grain Valley location, and now just have the shop in Blue Springs. We've been doing well keeping up on changes in the industry, and are currently excited to be using Encore as our new remote start/security products. The number to the shop in Blue Springs is 816-229-2727, give us a call if you have any questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds